LEGAL STATEMENT AND ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY OF www.pjsgroup.com and all related sites owned, operated or controlled by Private Jet Services Group, Inc.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS THROUGH USE
This site provides you the ability to learn about Private Jet Services Group, Inc. and its products and services as well as the ability to access our network and services (“Private Jet Services Group, Inc.”). By using this site, and any other site owned and operated by Private Jet Services Group, Inc., you signify your agreement to the terms, conditions and notices of this policy.
This Acceptable Use Policy is used in conjunction with the terms of your service agreement. Violating any of these policies grants Private Jet Services Group, Inc. the authority to take action to restrict or terminate your access to Private Jet Services Group, Inc. Services. We reserve the right, at our discretion, to update or revise this policy, any other policy or statement on any Private Jet Services Group, Inc. website, and any product offerings or programs described on any Private Jet Services Group, Inc. website. Please check back periodically to review any changes to this policy.
Private Jet Services Group, Inc. disclaims, to the maximum extent permitted by law, all warranties, representations or other endorsements, express or implied, with regard to the information accessed from, or through, this service, the systems which provide it and the Internet, including all warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular use, or non-infringement of any third-party rights. Private Jet Services Group, Inc. does not assume any liability for the completeness, accuracy or usefulness of any information disclosed or materials accessed. In no event shall Private Jet Services Group, Inc. (or any persons or entities related thereto) be liable for any special, indirect, or consequential damages associated with or arising from use of this service in any way, including any loss of use, data or profits, regardless of the form of action.
You must use this site and the Private Jet Services Group, Inc. Services in accordance with the terms of this policy and your Private Jet Services Group, Inc. Service Agreement, and in accordance with all federal, state and local laws, ordinances, and regulations.
USER CONDUCT, PROHIBITED OR UNLAWFUL USE
In order to maintain an informative and valuable service that meets the needs of the users of this site and Private Jet Services Group, Inc. Services, the following rules have been established to protect against abuse.
Use of this site or the Private Jet Services Group, Inc. Services for any purpose that is unlawful or in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden or impair the operation of this site, or Private Jet Services Group, Inc. or any other party’s use or enjoyment of this site or Private Jet Services Group, Inc., is strictly prohibited. link
Specifically, you may not:
- Attempt to use or gain unauthorized access to data, accounts, hosts, systems or networks of this site, or to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network of this site, any Private Jet Services Group, Inc. or those of any other party;
- Interfere with service to any user, host or network including, without limitation, mail-bombing, flooding, and attempting to deliberately overload the system;
- Forge any TCP-IP packet header or any part of the header information in an e-mail or a newsgroup posting;
- Falsify address information or otherwise modify e-mail headers to conceal the sender’s or the recipient’s identity;
- Use this site or Private Jet Services Group, Inc. to engage in activities that violate any terms or conditions of any other network access provider or Internet service provider.
Additionally, you may not, by use of any Private Jet Services Group, Inc. Service or another service, upload, post or otherwise distribute or facilitate distribution of any content, including text, communications, software, images, sounds, data, or other information that:
- Is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, libelous, defamatory, obscene, deceptive, fraudulent, and invasive of another’s privacy, tortious, pornographic or inaccurate;
- Victimizes, harasses, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, disability or any other reason;
- Constitutes unsolicited duplicative e-mail (commercial or otherwise);
- This prohibition extends to the sending of unsolicited mass e-mailings from another service which in any way implicates the use of this site or Private Jet Services Group, Inc., Private Jet Services Group, Inc. equipment or any Private Jet Services Group, Inc. e-mail address.
- A communication is unsolicited if it is posted in violation of a newsgroup charter, or if it is sent to a recipient who has not requested receipt of communications.
- Contains viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer.
Your participation in online communication is not edited, censored or otherwise controlled by Private Jet Services Group, Inc.. However, Private Jet Services Group, Inc. reserves the right to monitor content on this site and Private Jet Services Group, Inc. in its sole discretion, determines to be harmful, offensive, or otherwise in violation of this Acceptable Use Policy.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
You acknowledge and agree that copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, trade secrets, and other proprietary rights and laws protect all content and materials available on this site. Nothing on any Private Jet Services Group, Inc. website shall be interpreted or implied in such as way as conferring any license or right to any intellectual property rights or license to any intellectual property, content, technology, system, process, or related material below.