The Marketing Database Administrator responsible for administering, maintaining and coordinating the use of the marketing database in support of all business development, sales and marketing activities.
In addition, the Marketing Database Administrator is responsible for the following:
- Coordinate the creation of reports for both marketing and sales purposes
- Actively contribute to the analysis of marketing and sales campaigns
- Coordinate with marketing and sales staff to ensure accurate customer/prospect data
- Coordinate the setup and implementation of all electronic marketing, including marketing for email, search engines, social media and the company website
- Research and maintain up-to-date and accurate databases, including events and sponsorships, media contacts and others.
Required skills and experience include a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Business, Communications, or Public Relations, as well as two to five years’ experience in a marketing role working with a CRM.. Experience with Salesforce, and email marketing service providers, HTML, and the Adobe Suite strongly preferred.
To be successful in the role requires excellent written and verbal communication, a strong attention to detail, and the ability to work in a fast paced environment with a high degree of professionalism, dedication and passion.
Located minutes from 95 and Route 1 in the beautiful NH seacoast area, PJS offers a competitive pay and benefits package, an on site fitness facility and a full kitchen where we’re known to cook up something wonderful to go with our gourmet coffee. Being part of the PJS team means being part of an exciting industry in a fun, collaborative, and growth oriented environment where our focus is on being the best at what we do.
If you’ve got what it takes to join the PJS team, submit your resume to email@example.com. Join PJS and let your career take flight!
PJS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.