Private Jet Services Group (PJS) is one of North America’s largest private aviation consulting firms. Founded in 2003, the company initially focused on providing third party logistics services for large VIP groups including live entertainment tours and college and professional sports teams. PJS quickly established itself as a leading charter provider by consistently delivering superior execution and expertise in the niche of VIP Airliners.
The team of PJS Flight Operations Specialists supports the company’s clients by arranging and executing flight requirements. Each Flight Operations Specialist is dedicated to support specific clients, thereby ensuring familiarity and consistency in the Customer Experience.
• Liaison with third party vendors including FAR-121 and FAR-135 air carriers
• Arrange airport procedures, including customs and immigration, vehicle ramp access and landing requirements.
• Coordinate catering arrangements and any other ancillary client requirements.
• Facilitate communication and assist with processing of paperwork between ground transportation companies, destination management companies, hotels, resorts and clients.
• Trip-coordination, trip briefs, manifests, and all associated paperwork.
• Internal communication and reporting in combination with the Business Development team as necessary for trip requirements.
• Trip reconciliation, invoicing, and trip management.
• Aircraft sourcing
• Contract management
• Vendor negotiations
• Sales Support for new requests
• Client communication including written and telephonic
• Bachelors Degree
• Minimum of 2 years of experience with and proven knowledge of FAR-135 and/or FAR-121 operations, regulations, and current marketplace/equipment available
• Minimum 2 years of experience in prior Corporate Aviation Flight Support role.
• Demonstrated willingness to multi-task and to providing world-class service
• Demonstrated capacity to deliver affirmative control of flight logistics and support
• Attention to detail and zero tolerance for error
Please email your resume to Recruitment@PJSGroup.com