We work with some of the most successful professional sports franchises in the world.
We have more than a decade of experience ensuring that our clients’ teams arrive to each game safely, on-time and ready to play.
We take a consultative approach to creating a team charter program. We will work with you to plan every detail of your team’s flight experience from in-flight entertainment, catering and on-board customized amenities, to seamless coordination of customs, immigration, baggage and ground handling. We help teams enhance the effectiveness of their season long travel program by delivering industry leading solutions.
After working with us we’re sure you will view the level of service and effectiveness we provide as a competitive advantage. From avoiding long lines and delays to holding onboard meetings and delivering customized catering, our team charters allow coaches and players to focus on what’s most important – winning the game.
Advantages of Partnering with PJS:
- Charter the same VIP aircraft for the entire season.
- Work with your dedicated flight team, including an onboard Flight Concierge.
- Let us worry about the hassles associated with security, customs and immigration and ground transfers.
- Set and meet in-flight objectives – seminars, meetings, relationship-building opportunities, social activities, relaxation and sports team meal portions and beverage catering.
- On-site management including: security, customs, immigration, baggage handling, and coordination with hospitality provider.
- Total privacy – travel only with your known guests, no freight or passengers other than your own on-board, make last minute manifest changes.
- PJS provides customized contingency and emergency response plans for every chartered aircraft and every client.
- Depart on a moment’s notice – client determines destinations and departure times.
- Tag all luggage with guest room numbers (prior to departure) and have luggage delivered to rooms prior to guest arrivals at your hotel.
- Simplify ground transfers between the airport and hotel.
- Expedite all baggage check and VIP passenger check-in prior to departure.
Why fly PJS? Discover the difference.
The following is a real world example of a PJS Pro Sports solution. The name of the company and its theater of operation have been changed to protect the privacy of our client:
An NHL team had chartered with five different providers over as many years. Every year they were forced to reinvent the wheel and restart the learning curve with their crew, the dispatchers, and the changing airport staff.
Prior to chartering, they used a dedicated aircraft but this came with a huge cost. Additionally, with the minimal flight hours for the team the aircraft was often sitting unused which created endless mechanical issues and no back-up aircraft. They also previously used a larger fleet that did not offer a dedicated aircraft. However, a coach configured aircraft frequently showed up with no advanced notice when a VIP configuration was part of the agreement.
In short, the team needed a dedicated service model without the exorbitant price tag.
PJS identified several areas where the team could improve its aviation experience, including:
- Bulk purchasing power.
- Dedicated in-flight service.
- VIP aircraft guarantee.
- Contingency fleet.
The NHL team connected with PJS to explore options to enjoy bulk purchasing benefits by joining forces with other teams. PJS was able to provide a fleet of identical aircraft dedicated to its professional sports clients, all of which were in the same VIP configuration so there was no risk of coach seating. PJS provided both a dedicated crew and Flight Concierge to each team in order to guarantee consistent service.
Each player, coach and management staff had their favorite drink and snack waiting at their seat prior to boarding.
PJS was able to create the dedicated service model and offer identical contingency aircraft in the chance of mechanical issues, while greatly reducing the team’s annual travel overhead.