While many of the corporations, sports teams and entertainers that we work with continue year-round with mission-critical flights, PJS is also here for the downtime — when the mission-critical priorities become relaxation, exploration and time with loved ones.
Outside of our day-to-day operations, PJS offers our clients access to many of the greatest destinations in the world through our hospitality partners. With the holidays upon us, we look forward to flying you and yours to these incredible locations during this special time of year.
Here are just a few of the stunning places we are flying to:
Best For Extended Families
- Where To Go: Discover the magic of Anguilla this holiday at Auberge Malliouhana. Bring your family together for music, dancing, dining and culture for all ages. The resort hosts some of the most renowned local artists, including steel pan drum carols that blend the enchanting sounds of the Caribbean with yuletide classics. There is even a “Mini Explorers” program for kids with holiday-themed activities, including building gingerbread beach shacks and holiday-themed treasure hunts.
- How To Fly: Fit the entire family comfortably onto one flight with room to spare in the Gulfstream G650ER. The G650ER seats up to 13 passengers and boasts long-range flight miles to deliver your group safely to Anguilla.
Best For A Group Of Friends
- Where To Go: Grab your closest circle of friends and hit the Aspen slopes between sips of handcrafted espresso at the luxurious Viceroy Snowmass resort — rated by Travel & Leisure as the #1 resort hotel in Colorado. Ski-in and ski-out of the lodge or keep warm inside and relax away at the Ute Indian-inspired wellness spa. There’s a holiday experience for everyone.
- How To Fly: Hop on the Cessna Citation X, the perfect private jet for small groups and domestic travel. This jet has a range of over 3,000 nautical miles to get you there no matter where in the U.S. you are flying in from.
Best For Couples
- Where To Go: Let the Coconut Traveler craft a unique Hawaiian experience for you and your significant other. Enjoy exclusive land and sea adventures that are designed to support local Hawaiian organizations and give back to the indigenous community. What better time of year to give back while exploring these magical islands.
- How To Fly: Cuddle up in the eye-catching, newly refurbished Citation Sovereign. This stunning aircraft with a modern design and ample legroom makes it easy to move about freely or lounge in private.
The holidays are quickly approaching. Have you booked your travel yet?
A reminder that flight volumes industry-wide continue to surpass pre-COVID numbers. As we approach the holiday season — one of the busiest travel periods of the year — we urge you to book your charter flights now. Happy Holidays!