Private Jet Services Group (PJS) is one of North America’s largest private aviation consulting firms. Founded in 2003, the company initially focused on providing third party logistics services for large VIP groups including live entertainment tours and college and professional sports teams. PJS quickly established itself as a leading charter provider by consistently delivering superior execution and expertise in the niche of VIP Airliners.
Under the direct supervision of the President – Latin America, Europe and Asia, the International Director of Business Development is directly responsible for building relationships and educating new direct clients and third party resellers with a consultancy approach (travel agencies, cruise lines, hotel partners, corporate and third party planners). The International Director of Business Development is well organized and capable of aggressively pursuing a strategy of inside and outside sales initiatives.
• Calling on new potential accounts, setting client visits, educate and inform third party resellers on our service.
• Insides sales follow up duties, mailings, emails and new client initiation (cold calls).
• Represent the company at trade shows; follow up on new sales leads.
• Discover and cultivate new qualified sales prospects.
• Convert pre-qualified leads in several databases to new clients.
• Assist in preparation of marketing materials to support sales efforts.
• Prepare proposals, quotes and provide information to ultimately win and attain trip contracts.
• Travel schedule to cover all major markets when appropriate.
• Escort new accounts sold in your territory on flights when appropriate.
• Co-hosting demonstrations of flights and plane visits for qualified clients.
• Key partner in developing the 135/121 service offering as a new business avenue for PJS Group.
• Increase company revenue by delivering new clients.
• Maintain existing accounts (current company repeat rate is over 90%).
• Increase awareness and educate the marketplace on PJS value propositions.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Hospitality and sales experience preferred.
• Experience with contact management software CRM preferred.
• Travel both domestically and internationally averaging two trips per month.
• Grow company culture; act as an ambassador of the PJS brand.
Our clients expect and we pride ourselves on 100% accuracy. Candidates applying for a position with PJS are expected to demonstrate exceptional attention to detail.
Please email your resume to Recruitment@PJSGroup.com